[Bp_ipv6] Following today's discussion

Susan Chalmers susan at chalmers.associates
Wed Oct 28 10:27:56 EDT 2015

Thanks, Izumi.

In the running draft you'll see that I added a section under Methodology,
in the very first part of the document, that will list core contributors -
those who have engaged in this process - on the list, on calls, and who
have contributed text.

Someone requested that we recognize these names up front, as opposed to
throughout the text in footnotes. With the exception of some direct quotes
I think that this is a good idea. As some have contributed a great deal,
footnoting everything would clutter up the document.

On the other hand, survey respondents and other like submissions are quoted
directly in footnotes, with name, organization, and country. As Izumi
explained it is nice for clarity to have an organization or name affiliated
with a contribution, but everyone has has the option to contribute
anonymously if they wish. In this case, only the country would be listed.

Sincerely,
Susan

Susan Chalmers
susan at chalmers.associates