[Bp_ipv6] [Intersessional_2015] IGF BPF IPv6 - Best Practices survey

Izumi Okutani izumi at nic.ad.jp
Wed Aug 26 20:33:51 EDT 2015

Thanks Wim for this update.

This is my understanding of the current contributions received.

I think Nathalie's great work on the general description on IPv6 Forum and IPv6 TF gives a really good introduction before we share specific cases of Promotion Councils, Task Forces.

Belgian IPv6 Council : Survey response
Dutch IPv6 Task Force: Survey response
6UK                  : Feedback through Olivier Crépin-LeBlond
UK IPv6 Task Force:  : Feedback through Olivier Crépin-LeBlond

<Reaching out>
Saudi Arabia Communications and Information Technology Division : ?

<Status TBC>
North America IPv6 Task Force
IPv6 Portal
LAC IPv6 Task Force