[Bp_ipv6] Background document closed for comments

Susan Chalmers susan at chalmers.associates
Wed Aug 26 12:40:01 EDT 2015

Dear colleagues,

I hope this email finds you well. This is a note to let you know that the
background document is now closed for comments.

I know that I can speak also for Wim when I say that we sincerely
appreciate everyone's contributions to the background document. It has
shaped up rather nicely.

Wim and I are working on some final changes, and then Wim will work with
the Secretariat to:

   1. Publish the document as a standalone PDF, to circulate far and wide,
   and
   2. Load the document onto the Secretariat platform, where it will remain
   open for comment (as part of the outcome document).

Thanks again for your help!

susan at chalmers.associates