[IGFmaglist] NAMES FOR RAPPORTEURS FOR MAIN SESSION ON "ACCESS" AND "INTERNET AS AN ENGINE FOR GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT"

Bhatia, Virat virat.bhatia at intl.att.com
Thu Jul 24 09:49:12 EDT 2014

Dear Members,
In continuation of yesterday's email, while we await comments on the structure, policy questions and any other aspects, please think about options for individuals who could serve as "substantive rapporteurs" for  the main session titled "Policies Enabling Access, Growth and Development on The Internet", scheduled for Day 2, Wednesday, September 3, 2014, 9:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m., at IGF, Istanbul, Turkey.
We can have 1 or 2.  We want to try and capture the session so that it becomes a benchmark for discussion, both for the feeder workshops during IGF 2014 and future IGFs, where the issue of "Access" and "Internet as an Engine for Growth and Development" are expected to be discussed as one of the key themes in the internet governance space.
Regards
Virat Bhatia
Member, MAG 2014 (UN IGF)