[WG-Strategy] WG-Strategy - next virtual meeting

Jim Prendergast jim at GALWAYSG.COM
Thu Apr 21 07:44:17 EDT 2022

Apologies as I too have a conflict with this meeting today.  I look forward to catching up on the recording.

Jim Prendergast
The Galway Strategy Group
jim at galwaysg.com<mailto:jim at galwaysg.com>
+1 202-285-3699
@jimpren

From: CASSA Concettina <cassa at agid.gov.it>
Sent: Thursday, April 21, 2022 5:01 AM
To: wg-strategy at intgovforum.org
Cc: Amrita CCAOI <amritachoudhury at ccaoi.in>
Subject: [WG-Strategy] WG-Strategy - next virtual meeting

Dear Colleagues,
I kindly remind you that the next virtual meeting of the WG-Strategy is scheduled for today, April 21 at 2 PM UTC.

Agenda
1)Linking the IGF and the Roadmap activities
2)Proposals on how the IGF and the NRIs could support the preparation of the Summit of the Future/ Global Digital Compact
3)Update from the IGF Secretariat on the current issues:

  *   EGM Report
  *   Leadership Panel
  *   Tech Envoy nomination
4) Update on behalf of the Office of the Envoy on Technology
5) AoB

Zoom Details: https://intgovforum.zoom.us/j/94507369011

Please let me know if there is any item that should be included in the agenda.

Kind regards,
Titti