[WG-Strategy] WG-Strategy meeting summary, 7 April 2022

Chris Buckridge chrisb at ripe.net
Mon Apr 11 12:02:53 EDT 2022

Dear colleagues,

Ahead of today’s MAG call, I would like to share the action points from last week’s WG-Strategy call.

The first action point aims to further develop the WG-Strategy’s communication and coordination with the MAG:

- "It was agreed that going forward, the Co-Facilitators would share any action items coming out of WG-Strategy meetings directly with the MAG mailing list.”

The second relates to the two documents that the WG-Strategy has been developing, WG-Strategy Activities 2022 and a matrix of Actionable Items from the Secretariat’s earlier synthesis document (links to both are in the session minutes):

- "The Co-Facilitators will finalise the two documents, taking Secretariat feedback into account, and share with the MAG."

Full minutes of the session are available to read here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DxPhrLD9lGpb0LfUyMraUKL_yRC1PUloJ270hPZprzU/edit?usp=sharing

Best regards,

Chris, for the WG-Strategy Co-Facilitators