[WG-Strategy] This Wednesday - 16 Years of IGF Evolution and Strengthening – Taking Stock and Looking Forward

Anriette Esterhuysen anriette at apc.org
Mon Nov 15 15:05:04 EST 2021

Dear Carlos

You need to register for #IGF2021 and then you can add it your schedule.

This should take you to the Zoom registration page:

https://intgovforum.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZYud-2hqTkrHtMUXYLbjMYBQjOtTCVgOBij

Let me know if that does not work.

Anriette

Anriette Esterhuysen - anriette at apc.org//anriette at gmail.com
Chair, United Nations Internet Governance Forum Multistakeholder Advisory Group
www.intgovforum.org

Senior advisor global and regional internet governance
Association for Progressive Communications
www.apc.org // afrisig.org