[WG-Strategy] Outline of session for 17 November - 16 years of the IGF

Anriette Esterhuysen anriette at apc.org
Tue Nov 9 13:06:52 EST 2021

Dear MAG WG-strategy members

Between Flavio, Giacomo and myself, with input from Fiona Alexander,
Bill Drake  and Wolfgang Kleinwaechter we have a draft outline for the
session next week. The website has been updated with the description. We
can still change.

The Google doc include a list of proposed speakers, but we want to keep
the total number to around 8. The panel will consist of three main parts:

- taking stock

- role of the IGF going forward

- specific proposals

Please do look at the outline, here -
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bSqCSwxy0aKcrDrejxJL3j0z8_IRU8uK/edit#

We are currently contacting proposed speakers to confirm participation.
This does not mean we cannot consider different people, but time is
short and we have focused on MAG WG strategy members trying to retain
regional, stakeholder and perspective diversity.

Looking forward to your input on the draft, and your participation in
the session.

Anriette

Anriette Esterhuysen - anriette at apc.org//anriette at gmail.com
Chair, United Nations Internet Governance Forum Multistakeholder Advisory Group
www.intgovforum.org

Senior advisor global and regional internet governance
Association for Progressive Communications
www.apc.org // afrisig.org