[WG-Strategy] Meeting March 25

Eileen Cejas eileencejas at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 18:43:08 EDT 2021

Dear colleagues,

Thank you very much for the conversation earlier today. I had issues with
Internet connectivity during the call so I will go through the documents
and comment if necessary.

Hope we can access the recording later.

Best wishes,

*Eileen Cejas*

Criminal Lawyer/Regional Engagement Director- Latin America and the
Caribbean for Youth Observatory
Websites:*www.eileencejas.com <http://www.eileencejas.com>, *
*https://youthsig.org* <https://youthsig.org>

*This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended
individual named. If you are not the named addressee, you should not
disseminate, distribute or copy this email. Please notify the sender
immediately by email if you have received this email by mistake and delete
this email from your system. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.*