[WG-Strategy] Strategy WG - minutes of the virtual meeting held on March 4

Anriette Esterhuysen anriette at apc.org
Thu Mar 25 07:14:39 EDT 2021

Dear Nigel

I actually recently hears from the Office of President of the General
Assembly about the 27th of April debate and will meet with them
tomorrow. Will keep you updated.

Anriette

Anriette Esterhuysen - anriette at apc.org//anriette at gmail.com
Chair, United Nations Internet Governance Forum Multistakeholder Advisory Group
www.intgovforum.org

Senior advisor global and regional internet governance
Association for Progressive Communications
www.apc.org//afrisig.org