[WG-Strategy] Strategy WG - minutes of the virtual meeting held on March 4

Nigel Hickson nigel.hickson at dcms.gov.uk
Thu Mar 25 07:02:04 EDT 2021

Titti cc as above

Good morning and thanks for this; really good of you; have just made a
couple of minor edits.

I just wanted to apologise that it looks like I will not be able to attend
later as the WG Meeting clashes with an ICANN GAC Session I have to attend
(it is ICANN70 this week).

One question I would have raised is whether there is an opportunity for WG
(perhaps Anriette) to speak at the UN thematic debate on 27th April?

Would also be good to know from the UN the next steps post HLB
consultation?

best

Nigel