[WG-Strategy] MHLB

Nigel Hickson nigel.hickson at dcms.gov.uk
Thu Mar 18 13:20:09 EDT 2021

Wolfgang

Good afternoon, and many thanks indeed for sharing this, as usual very
thought provoking.  Would be good to discuss at our next meeting.

A couple of comments, if I may:

(i)  We wondered whether (2) - while necessary - was crafted rather too
narrowly; should not the HLB also look at other IGF/MAG issues such as
future strategy and funding / resources?

(ii)  Whether a body that was independently (from MAG) appointed etc could
(as under 4) be accountable to MAG?

best

Nigel