[WG-Strategy] MAG WG on IGF Strengthening and Strategy - Postponing of next virtual meeting (March 25 - 2 PM UTC)

CASSA Concettina cassa at agid.gov.it
Thu Mar 11 02:37:43 EST 2021

Dear All,
having a time that fits for everyone is always quite difficult given the geographic distribution of the WG's participants.
Considering the different requests, I suggest to keep the previous time (2PM UTC),  and to discuss a possible moving during the next virtual meeting.
I kindly remind you the date and time -  March 25 - 2 PM UTC.
Thanks a lot to everyone.
Best,
Titti