[WG-Strategy] MAG WG on IGF Strengthening and Strategy - Postponing of next virtual meeting

CASSA Concettina cassa at agid.gov.it
Wed Mar 10 09:26:19 EST 2021

Dear Colleagues,
I hope this message finds you well.
I kindly inform you that next virtual meeting of the Strategy MAG Working Group is postponed to March 25 - 11 AM UTC as the previous schedule ( March 18)  overlaps the Internet & Jurisdiction event<https://www.internetjurisdiction.net/event/i-jpn-virtual-conference-addressing-concrete-challenges-to-digital-cooperation-launch-of-i-jpn-toolkits-1> .
About the time, I moved to 11 AM UTC as I received some request from colleagues living in Asia Pacific region to find a more balanced time.
I hope the new date and time are fine for you all. Please let me know.

Best,
Titti