[WG-Strategy] Consultations about new IGF website

Anja Gengo anja.gengo at un.org
Tue Mar 9 05:48:13 EST 2021

Dear Colleagues,

Some of you have asked the Secretariat about the consultations on the IGF new website's design and functionality, conducted through a survey and focus groups' calls.

Please note that the survey is open until the end of today, 9 March: https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=UGRPsJMuMkWOg_w5TGdwKCZV6aFHX7dLm2P6Uy_dgI1UOVJFVTFFQkFaM0VTUjVTSTJMRFdJUTRJUy4u Colleagues informed that this deadline will not be extended. However, there are other alternative ways for you to share your feedback. You can join the calls for any of the three focus groups (MAG, NRIs and DCs) and share your ideas. Details for these calls will be communicated to you by the end of this day.

Best regards,
Anja