[WG-Strategy] final version of the document “ACTION AREAS SELECTED AS PRIORITIES BY THE WG FOR FURTHER ACTION "

CASSA Concettina cassa at agid.gov.it
Thu Mar 4 02:54:04 EST 2021

Dear Colleagues,
the final version of the document “ACTION AREAS SELECTED AS PRIORITIES BY THE WG FOR FURTHER ACTION “ is available here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1L6cf00crInn_ae3_peObjkIMxWE3cSlL/edit#

The new version includes few comments some of you raised on the first three proposals. The main difference is related to proposal 4 that has been reworded to include your comments and avoid redundancies.
I’ll leave the document open until next Monday for any further comments you may have and then I’ll consider it approved.
Thanks a lot for your support.
Best regards,
Titti