[WG-Strategy] MAG Working Group on IGF Strengthening and Strategy: proposals on strategic improvements to the IGF and operational measures in 2021"

Anriette Esterhuysen anriette at apc.org
Mon Jan 25 02:38:38 EST 2021

Dear Fabrizio

Thank you very much for the response. Congratulations with your
appointment as Tech Envoy! I really look forward to working with you in
this capacity and I feel extremely heartened to have someone in this
position whose is passionate about social justice and sustainable
development along with digital cooperation (and how they relate to one
another, of course!)

Warm regards

Anriette

Anriette Esterhuysen - anriette at apc.org//anriette at gmail.com
Chair, United Nations Internet Governance Forum Multistakeholder Advisory Group
www.intgovforum.org

Senior advisor global and regional internet governance
Association for Progressive Communications
www.apc.org//afrisig.org