[WG-Strategy] final version of the "MAG Working Group on IGF Strengthening and Strategy (WG-strategy) proposals on strategic improvements to the IGF and operational measures in 2021" document

Flávio Rech Wagner flavio at inf.ufrgs.br
Fri Jan 22 09:44:32 EST 2021

Dear Anriette and Titti

Congratulations for your effort and leadership in the preparation of
this very rich contribution.

Best regards

Flávio

> Dear WG-strategy members
>
> Thanks to all for your contributions to the document. Tereza and Wim,
> thank you for the careful proofing, in addition to your substantive inputs.
>
> Attached is the final version, ready for submission to the MAG and to
> the co-champions. I have downloaded PDF, Doc and ODT (open document
> format) versions. All are attached and we will also upload the document
> to the IGF website.
>
> I think this is a strong document, based on consensus and rich with
> inputs from WG-strategy members.
>
> Anriette
>
> Anriette Esterhuysen - anriette at apc.org//anriette at gmail.com
> Chair, United Nations Internet Governance Forum Multistakeholder Advisory Group
> www.intgovforum.org
>
> Senior advisor global and regional internet governance
> Association for Progressive Communications
> www.apc.org//afrisig.org
>
> On 2021/01/19 17:06, CASSA Concettina wrote:
>> Dear All,
>> Anriette has updated the document titled "MAG Working Group on IGF Strengthening and Strategy (WG-strategy) proposals on strategic improvements to the IGF and operational measures in 2021" to include your comments and suggestions.  It will be submitted to the Taking Stock of IGF 2020 by tomorrow and shared with the IGF MAG 2021 and the co-champions of Recommendations 5A and B of HLPDC report.  Please include your final comments by tomorrow 12 AM UTC.
>> You can find the document here:
>> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vfX-on8W4kKoUrDYzEbT2tVVeoAz-2E5_aYW5z2Gqhc/edit?ts=5ff4919d
>>
>> Thank you all for your support.
>>
>> Best,
>> Titti

Prof. Flávio Rech Wagner

Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul      flavio at inf.ufrgs.br
Instituto de Informática                       Fone: +55-51-3308 9494
Porto Alegre, Brasil                           http://www.inf.ufrgs.br/~flavio

President Internet Society Brazil
flavio at inf.ufrgs.br, info at isoc.org.br          Fone: +55-51-3308 9494
https://www.isoc.org.br                        Twitter: @ISOCBrasil
https://www.facebook.com/isocbrasil/           https://www.youtube.com/isocbrasil

Technical consultant to CGI.br and NIC.br