[WG-Strategy] final version of the "MAG Working Group on IGF Strengthening and Strategy (WG-strategy) proposals on strategic improvements to the IGF and operational measures in 2021" document

Anriette Esterhuysen anriette at apc.org
Fri Jan 22 08:03:11 EST 2021

Dear WG-strategy members

Thanks to all for your contributions to the document. Tereza and Wim,
thank you for the careful proofing, in addition to your substantive inputs.

Attached is the final version, ready for submission to the MAG and to
the co-champions. I have downloaded PDF, Doc and ODT (open document
format) versions. All are attached and we will also upload the document
to the IGF website.

I think this is a strong document, based on consensus and rich with
inputs from WG-strategy members.

Anriette

Anriette Esterhuysen - anriette at apc.org//anriette at gmail.com
Chair, United Nations Internet Governance Forum Multistakeholder Advisory Group
www.intgovforum.org

Senior advisor global and regional internet governance
Association for Progressive Communications
www.apc.org//afrisig.org