[WG-Strategy] Zoom details for today's call - Jan 14 2021 14h00 UTC

Anriette Esterhuysen anriette at apc.org
Thu Jan 14 00:50:21 EST 2021

Thanks for sharing and organising this, Titti. I assume the time is our
usual time which is 14h00 UTC

Everyone, I will be on a poor internet connection, so apologies in
advance if I drop and off.

Anriette

Anriette Esterhuysen - anriette at apc.org//anriette at gmail.com
Chair, United Nations Internet Governance Forum Multistakeholder Advisory Group
www.intgovforum.org

Senior advisor global and regional internet governance
Association for Progressive Communications
www.apc.org//afrisig.org