[TranslationSpanish] Help needed translating the IGF 2020 Messages into Spanish

Osvaldo Larancuent osvaldo.larancuent at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 06:13:49 EST 2021

Thank you Luis,

I’ll join the effort.

Best regards,

Osvaldo

----

Osvaldo I. Larancuent Cueto
President
ISOC Chapter Dominican Republic (ISOC-DO)
NRI Representative – Dominican Rep.
Twitter/Instagram @isoc_rd
Facebook @isocrd
https://isoc.do

From: Luis Bobo <luis.bobogarcia at un.org>
Date: Monday, 8 March 2021 at 5:50 PM
To: "translationspanish at intgovforum.org" <translationspanish at intgovforum.org>
Subject: [TranslationSpanish] Help needed translating the IGF 2020 Messages into Spanish

Dear All,

I hope you and your beloved ones are all fine and looking forward in the complex current situation.

Thank you very much for keeping as volunteers to translate IGF documents into Spanish. As you all know, this is a very useful activity and you have our personal appreciation.

Following up the effort from last year (having worked with IGF 2019 outputs), we also feel now that it is very important that the outcomes of the last IGF annual meeting are translated into as many languages as possible, and distributed. To this end, we would like for volunteers to translate the IGF 2020 Messages (attached in a word version). It is just 10 pages in total, divided in 4 parts: DATA, ENVIRONMENT, INCLUSION and TRUST.

Probably, any automatic translator online can be used as a first step and just a human review is required. Anyone available can translate an individual part if you wish so. For example, one of the 4 themes. If anyone is interested, we are grateful if they could write back to the group identifying the part or parts they offer to translate.

Many thanks again and best regards!

Luis
IGF Secretariat
United Nations