[TranslationChinese] Help needed translating the IGF 2021 Messages

Luis Bobo luis.bobogarcia at un.org
Wed Jan 12 11:00:46 EST 2022

Dear All,

Please, receive my best wishes of healthy growth and peace for the new year ! I hope you and your beloved ones are all fine.

As you know IGF 2021 ended successfully last month, with valuable outputs. Thank you very much for keeping as volunteers to translate IGF documents, consequently facilitating accessibility and the spread of the IGF voice to the local, regional and even intercontinental communities. As you all know, this is a very important activity for which we are grateful and cite your names in recognition.

Following up the collaborative effort from last year, we continue counting on you to translate the IGF 2021 Messages (attached in a word version). To do so, any automatic translator online can be used as a first step and just a human review from you is required. Anyone available can help to translate the whole or some part if you wish so, agreeing through this mailing list collaboratively.