[Bp_ipv6] Usage of IPv6 by UN

Willy MANGA mangawilly at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 11:49:47 EDT 2018

Hello,
this little kindly reminder more than one year later ...

UN network is still using IPv4 only.

AS22723 (UN AS number) is not announcing any IPv6 prefixes . Please I do
not think it should be so difficult at least for the facing public
websites .

Please, roll out IPv6 within UN networks. Lots of work in past IGF was
in that direction, please...