[Bp_ipv6] [Bp_multistakeholder] Fwd: [IGFmaglist] IGF2016 BPF-IGF Reflection

Michael Oghia mike.oghia at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 12:12:17 EST 2017

Hi Izumi and Sumon,

I couldn't agree more with the three suggestions you provided. Indeed, they
are relevant to all of the BPFs, and I hope each of three areas you both so
eloquently described can be built on this year and beyond.

The only point I would add is a supplement to your second point. While they
aren't NRIs, network operator groups (NOGs) are also key fora for
collaboration and outreach.

I also strongly support the idea that focal points need not be MAG members,
especially if there is a topic that requires certain skillsets or
knowledge.

Thank you both as well as Wim once again for the outstanding work you've
done both in 2016 as well as 2015. As an active contributor to the BPF in
both instances, I can absolutely attest to your professionalism, knowledge,
and commitment to the process -- it is much appreciated.

My warmest regards,
-Michael

Michael J. Oghia
iGmena <http://igmena.org/> communications manager