[Bp_ipv6] Suggested agenda for call IGF IPv6 BPF #6: 28th Sep UTC2100

奥谷 泉 izumiokutani at yahoo.co.jp
Wed Sep 28 11:01:52 EDT 2016

Dear Colleagues,

We would like to invite you to the coming call on 28th Sep, UTC21:00 (roughly 6 hours from now).
You will receive the link to the Webex from Wim/IGF secretariat before the call.

Wim and us as the MAG Coordinators did some work on zero draft sections 3 and 4.

We would like to invite you to read it before our coming call so we can discuss about specific contents at the call.

 https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GTH8A5veAMMNjmxtvRmV3ruV31UCHk9a1NhW_glJV9I/edit

Below is the suggested agenda.

 1. General Update
 2. Feedback for case studies in zero draft

     a. Additional questions to cases submitted
     b. Additional information for cases reflected in zero draft

     c. References as equivalent of case studies
 3. Challenges
     a. Remaining challenges for successful cases
     b. Challenges for countries with low IPv6 deployment rate

 4. IGF Session(s) for IPv6 BPF

 5. AOB

Looking forward to the discussions with you soon.

Best Regards,
Sumon & Izumi