[Bp_ipv6] Collection of Contributions (Re: Action Items for IPv6 BPF)

Izumi Okutani izumi at nic.ad.jp
Mon Sep 12 09:42:13 EDT 2016

Dear Colleagues,

Please let us know if you observe additional case studies needed in for case studies with balance from different service layers and from regions.

You can see the summary of cases collected from the PDF attached.
Great to see additional contribution from BMW Continental! Thank you Sylvia for your help.

To volunteers to collect case studies,

Please kindly update the status of collecting contributions at:
CASE STUDIES:  List of Contributors and Volunteers to contact
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1C7z8MRVBOmBsuWxpl8YivXZWFvksKCq0_ul7TlFJzIU/edit#

  - Especially on the cases I listed in previous email that we are interested to hear in particular
  - I add Apple and Rabobank to the list.

Thanks,
Izumi