[Bp_ipv6] BPF IPv6 - call Today 2pm UTC

Izumi Okutani izumi at nic.ad.jp
Wed Sep 7 12:02:30 EDT 2016

Thanks for letting us know Sander.
We plan to share recording and notes of the call as usual.

In the mean time - To all who were not able to attend the call,

I have listed action items for our group between now and the next call on 28th Sep.
I continue to welcome and appreciate your contributions online.

http://intgovforum.org/pipermail/bp_ipv6_intgovforum.org/2016-September/000584.html

Izumi