[Bp_ipv6] [Intersessional_2015] BPF IPv6 - call Today 2pm UTC

Izumi Okutani izumi at nic.ad.jp
Wed Sep 7 09:46:58 EDT 2016

Hi,

For the coming call in roughly 15 minutes, I have complied the general status of case studies.
It shows how many case studies have been collected per Services per different region.
(ISPs, Data Centers/Hosting, Cloud, Contents, Mobile, Vendors)

I have also highlighted specific cases we have not yet received but would be really useful to have.

Welcome your feedback on what other cases to be collected.
Talk to you soon!

Izumi