[Bp_ipv6] Submission of response related Japanese cases.

Izumi Okutani izumi at nic.ad.jp
Tue Sep 6 00:41:44 EDT 2016

Thank you Professor Esaki. It is useful to have the issues shared, not only the bright side of the technology for this paper to be truly useful.

On IoT and IPv6, there is also a workshop session on this topic. Some of the points may be useful to share on those session as well, if to go in depth.

  No. 181 Transition to IPv6, relevance to the transition to the IoT
  http://www.intgovforum.org/cms/igf16-workshops/igf2016-workshops-evaluation-results

Izumi