[Bp_ipv6] BPF IPv6 - update

Izumi Okutani izumi at nic.ad.jp
Fri Sep 2 04:33:28 EDT 2016

Great Jan, thanks for reaching out to RCS-RDS.

For the calls, if people prefer doodle, we can go back to that, after our next call on 7th Sep UTC1400.

It's just that we would like to have predictability of coming calls.
How about we do doodles for a meeting during the same week as the coming calls scheduled?

  - 28 September 2016 - noon UTC
  - 12 October 2016: 2pm UTC
  - 9 November 2016: noon UTC
  - 23 November 2016: 2pm UTC