[Bp_ipv6] BPF IPv6 - update

Wim Degezelle wdegezelle at drmv.be
Thu Sep 1 19:45:51 EDT 2016

Dear All,

So far, we received 8 case studies:
PCextreme B.V., Hosting provider, Netherlands
Forthnet, provider, Greece
Tele2, Mobile operator, Sweden
FPT Telecom, provider, Vietnam
Swisscom, Switzerland
UOL Diveo, Brazil
Globo, Brazil
Telekom Malaysia, Malaysia

See compilation at https://docs.google.com/document/d/15HP5OkTPfnWkK4z4Z5qNbyuqNmAAP1o_xlxuZjrkt28/edit?usp=sharing <https://docs.google.com/document/d/15HP5OkTPfnWkK4z4Z5qNbyuqNmAAP1o_xlxuZjrkt28/edit?usp=sharing> .

Izumi went through the survey responses and listed the main ‘motivations’ and ‘business factors’ on the google document. (see section 4)
Please continue to reach out and collect cases and update the table on out brainstorm document <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1C7z8MRVBOmBsuWxpl8YivXZWFvksKCq0_ul7TlFJzIU/edit?usp=sharing>. (it’s 2 Sept - the Europeans have no Summer holiday excuses any more ;-) )

We have been working on the draft document and added text for the Introduction and background and Scope and Goals section. This content is based on last year's outcome document and the Scope & Goals document.
Therefore, I suggest that - at least for now - we don’t spend much time and energy on reviewing these sections. We have a sound basis, and we can refer to last year’s document for those who need more detailed information.  The main work is still laying ahead of us.

REMINDER: next call on Wednesday 7 September at 2pm UTC .
I will circulate the webex details shortly.

Thank you all for your cooperation,

Best regards
Wim

BPF IPv6 online documents:

Brainstorming document (incl table on volunteers to contact case studies):
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1C7z8MRVBOmBsuWxpl8YivXZWFvksKCq0_ul7TlFJzIU/edit?usp=sharing

Compilation of case studies:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/15HP5OkTPfnWkK4z4Z5qNbyuqNmAAP1o_xlxuZjrkt28/edit?usp=sharing <https://docs.google.com/document/d/15HP5OkTPfnWkK4z4Z5qNbyuqNmAAP1o_xlxuZjrkt28/edit?usp=sharing>

Draft outcome document:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GTH8A5veAMMNjmxtvRmV3ruV31UCHk9a1NhW_glJV9I/edit?usp=sharing

Survey / questions for case studies:
Google survey: https://goo.gl/forms/Lj4t9rPROcjRkl4Y2 <https://goo.gl/forms/Lj4t9rPROcjRkl4Y2>
Google doc:   https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hzk0c_HAvtv1V4uURNWJhFmRNL7NpJGgcoTEtWGHRP8/edit?usp=sharing <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hzk0c_HAvtv1V4uURNWJhFmRNL7NpJGgcoTEtWGHRP8/edit?usp=sharing>
Word doc: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_2UV5B5mknXM0ZXY2oxMUJNeXc/view?usp=sharing

Wim Degezelle
Consultant IGF BPF IPv6
Consultant IGF BPF on IXPs