[Bp_ipv6] IPv6 and the DNS

Izumi Okutani izumi at nic.ad.jp
Mon Oct 24 04:42:18 EDT 2016

Indeed, thanks Michael for sharing this post.
It is encouraging to know that there is more IPv6 deployment if you look into the DNS and significant progress - Thanks to Geoff Huston for sharing his studies.

This would make an excellent reference for Section 3 of our document which describes the general state of IPv6 readiness.

Izumi