[Bp_ipv6] Coming Step for IPv6 BPF

Izumi Okutani izumi at nic.ad.jp
Fri Oct 14 12:48:55 EDT 2016

Dear Colleagues,

Many thanks to those who attended call #6 on 12 October UTC0800.

Just to share the status of where we are and what the group can expect as the next steps -

Wim and the MAG Coordinator are currently finalising the zero draft and we plan to circulate a clean version early next week.
Wim working on Section 3 Fact and Figures, Sumon helping us collect challenges from developing countries for Section 5,  and myself working on Section 4 Understanding the commercial and economic incentives, which includes case studies and its observations (general and sectoral).

  ZERO DRAFT DOCUMENT  -  WORK IN PROGRESS
  https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GTH8A5veAMMNjmxtvRmV3ruV31UCHk9a1NhW_glJV9I/edit#

We welcome you review the clean document which Wim will circulate next week. Before we open the document for public comment on 31st Oct, we would appreciate your feedback, so stay tuned for the clean document for review.
Thanks to everyone's efforts, we have a several case studies per region to be introduced, and would like to now focus more on enriching observations per service sector.

We'll get back to you with more details next week, and in the meantime, wish everyone a good weekend!