[Bp_ipv6] BPF v6 survey URL simplified

Izumi Okutani izumi at nic.ad.jp
Tue Oct 4 02:59:04 EDT 2016

Thanks Aaron for the simple URL and also for calling for case studies at the session.

FYI.I have introduced about the IGF itself and our IPv6 BPF at APNIC42.

  Slides: http://cgi1.apnic.net/conference_data/files/APSr107/igf016e_1475546274.pdf
  Adobe Connect (including other presentations) : http://apnic.adobeconnect.com/apnic42-1/
  Youtube video (including other presentations): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpShoBuicsA

Izumi