[Bp_ipv6] BPF v6 survey URL simplified

Aaron Hughes aaronh at tcp0.com
Tue Oct 4 01:30:16 EDT 2016

All,

I became annoyed with the lack of an easy URL to give to people and registered http://v6survey.com/

Background: At a meeting this morning with Izumi and Sumon we discussed filling in some gaps including some outreach at NANOG, ARIN and RIPE. I suggested a lightning talk at NANOG and perhaps some catchy cards to hand out in order to distribute the URL. Then, after Izumi gave an update at the APNIC42 Cooperation SIG I heard myself tell the room "Come find one of us and we will email you the URL" /sad face. Therefore http://v6survey.com/.

We can use it for other things later.

Cheers,
Aaron

--

Aaron Hughes
aaronh at tcp0.com
+1-703-244-0427
PGP Public Key ID: 0xF6B1DEC2
Key fingerprint = 6486 43A5 1692 502C DCFC  8446 C714 E317 F6B1 DEC2
http://www.tcp0.com/

Request a meeting with me: https://doodle.com/aaronh