[Bp_ipv6] BPF-IPv6-draft-ve... - One thing to be careful of is to not ...

Merike Kaeo merike at doubleshotsecurity.com
Wed Nov 23 20:48:45 EST 2016

I was trying to see if I can comment in doc but email is easier (apologies it’s taken a few days to get back but I had a strategic exec meeting last few days and was slammed).

I think it would be good to mention that USG has in past taken initiatives that were definitively a driving force in getting many vendors to seriously look at IPv6 functionality and incorporate into their roadmaps. Since early 2000s. I don’t think pointers would be controversial as long as there was language to state that their previous initiatives helped get IPv6 into vendor products.

- merike