[Bp_ipv6] Open consultations

Michael Oghia mike.oghia at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 12:56:21 EST 2016

Hi Izumi, all:

It was my pleasure, Izumi. And I see it as a way to assist with the BPF's
outreach activities (which I am always happy to support if not spearhead
completely).

Moreover, you are exactly right. The timing coincide nicely with the
release of our outcome document, and I encourage anyone interested to
submit.

Best,
-Michael