[Bp_ipv6] RIPE-554: BCOP Document for IPv6 Equipment Purchase

Izumi Okutani izumi at nic.ad.jp
Wed Nov 9 09:51:09 EST 2016

> I somehow failed to spot that this documents are not included, specially RIPE-554 might make sense for governments (given that we started it because our government asked us to ;) :) :) )

Indeed and would make great addition for our document which cover about state of support by vendors (Section 4.2.6). There is also a part of the document which mentions a request for government to encourage vendor support. If people agree with this, we can also refer to ripe-554 as to what is needed.

Any other suggestions on how we refer to ripe-554 in our BPF document is welcome!

> As I'm the primary author of both documents and if you want to mention them - I can help with some surrounding text for better understanding what is what.

Excellent Jan - thank you very much for volunteering.

Ideally, if there is a comparison of the requirements listed in  ripe-44 and identify areas where there needs to be more equipment support, that would be very nice.
Anyone able to help?

Izumi