[Bp_ipv6] RIPE-554: BCOP Document for IPv6 Equipment Purchase

Jan Zorz - Go6 jan at go6.si
Wed Nov 9 08:53:50 EST 2016

On 09/11/2016 13:23, Sumon Ahmed Sabir wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
>
> Just to share a good reference for IPv6 Compatibility requirement.
>
> https://www.ripe.net/publications/docs/ripe-554
>
> Can be a good reference for the government policy and also for any
> organization making future purchase decision.
>
> Should come to our document as reference.
>
> Another good one again from RIPE too.
>
> IPv6 trouble shooting for residential ISP:
>
> https://www.ripe.net/publications/docs/ripe-631

Sumon, thnx!

I somehow failed to spot that this documents are not included, specially
RIPE-554 might make sense for governments (given that we started it
because our government asked us to ;) :) :) )

As I'm the primary author of both documents and if you want to mention
them - I can help with some surrounding text for better understanding
what is what.

Cheers from Macedonia, Jan