[Bp_ipv6] BPF IPv6 call today at 1500 UTC

Wim Degezelle wdegezelle at drmv.be
Wed Nov 9 08:36:57 EST 2016

Dear All,

The next BPF IPv6 Virtual meeting starts in ca. 90minutes from now at 1500 UTC.
You can find the webex link in the email below.

The draft BPF document is now published for public input:
https://www.intgovforum.org/review/2016-igf-best-practice-forums-bpfs-draft-outputs-as-of-2-november/2016-igf-on-ipv6-understanding-the-commercial-and-economic-incentives-behind-a-successful-ipv6-deployment/ <https://www.intgovforum.org/review/2016-igf-best-practice-forums-bpfs-draft-outputs-as-of-2-november/2016-igf-on-ipv6-understanding-the-commercial-and-economic-incentives-behind-a-successful-ipv6-deployment/>

Best Regards
Wim

Wim Degezelle
Consultant IGF BPF IPv6