[Bp_ipv6] BPF IPv6 - public input

Guillermo Cicileo gcicileo at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 14:15:12 EDT 2016

Hi Izumi:

For Cost Simulation we have a very detailed analysis in LACNIC's report and
also an interactive model here:
http://stats.labs.lacnic.net/PROYECTOCAF/modelo/

That's a model that can be tuned, is based on actual numbers from the
region, but all the costs and variables can be modified to different
realities. It can also be adapted to different kind of operators (mobile,
fixed, etc).
Unfortunately is in Spanish, but if you consider it useful we can translate
it to English.

Saludos,

      Guillermo.