[Bp_ipv6] BPF IPv6 - public input

奥谷 泉 izumiokutani at yahoo.co.jp
Fri Nov 4 13:08:37 EDT 2016

Thank you Wim, and many thanks to everyone who have helped us collect case studies and provided feedback to the draft.
Case Studies certain helped us add vivid stories and helped extract some observations.

There are still parts  of the document we would like to call for input, especially

  - Cost Simulation (Section 4.1.5)

  - Sectoral Observations: Still limited description for Cloud Service Providers, Vendors - in terms of areas which needs more work(Section 4.2)

  - Remaining challenges (Section 5)

It would also be good to hear more cases about African and Middle Eastern case, both successful and challenges.

We'll discuss more outreach at the coming call but if you can think of individuals who can help us on these areas, reaching out to them and asking for their input in the public comment would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Izumi