[Bp_ipv6] Lacnic's IPv6 Doctor Project

Wim Degezelle wdegezelle at drmv.be
Sat Jul 30 16:45:35 EDT 2016

Hi Alejandro,  Hi All,

Thank you Alejandro for sharing this interesting example.

As Izumi mentioned, this year’s scope is on business and economic incentives and there is no intention to reopen the 2015 document for editing. On the other hand we want to keep the 2015 document ‘alive’ and keep on sharing valuable recent examples with the community.

For this purpose I created an appendix (for now at the end of our google work doc <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1C7z8MRVBOmBsuWxpl8YivXZWFvksKCq0_ul7TlFJzIU/edit?usp=sharing>) to accommodate new examples and best practices that are within the scope of last year’s BPF. In December we can publish these examples as an update or addendum to the 2015 outcome document, separate from the new 2016 outcome.

For now, I suggest to keep it very simple: title - short description - url .

If others have suggestions or better ideas on how to deal with this, please react on the list.

Kind Regards
Wim

Wim Degezelle
Consultant IGF BPF IPv6