[Bp_ipv6] Lacnic's IPv6 Doctor Project

奥谷 泉 izumiokutani at yahoo.co.jp
Fri Jul 29 03:22:21 EDT 2016

Thank you for sharing it Alejandro for a new and interesting inititative. It looks like it would make it easy for people to ask questions about IPv6 deployment and great to know it supports multiple languages.

If there are any questions about business decisions, it would be good to understand what kind of questions people have as reference for this group as well.

The scope of this year's work is on economic element/business cases but if we can still add references to last year's document, I think this project itself would fit in nicely as a reference IMO.

Izumi