[Bp_ipv6] Lacnic's IPv6 Doctor Project

Alejandro Acosta alejandroacostaalamo at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 09:13:37 EDT 2016

Hello,

  This is quick email just to tell about a new project that we have in
Lacnic....., it's called "The IPv6 Doctor". Of course the motivation
behind this project is to encourage the IPv6 adoption.
  Basically it's a mailbox where we receive questions about IPv6 and
then we try to find the best responder. Suppose a question is about DNS
& IPv6, then we try to find a person who is willing to answer this
question and so on.
  We have had terrific feedback about this project, some people in the
community created a RSS service, added it to iTunes and much more. So
far we have had 10 question and 6 have been already answered.
  Podcasts are freely available for download in .mp3 and .ogg format.

  We accept questions in Spanish, English & Portuguese but until now we
have only had questions & answers in Spanish.

  We released the project in May during our Lacnic 24 event and I will
be giving a short update during Lacnic 25.

  The project page can be found here: http://portalipv6.lacnic.net/dripv6es/

Best regards,

Alejandro,