[Bp_ipv6] Call for contributions - Preparation (Feedback to questions by: 22nd July)

Izumi Okutani izumi at nic.ad.jp
Mon Jul 25 11:04:12 EDT 2016

Thanks everyone for sharing your views.

I think it is very good that we are explicitly discussing what are the areas we want to cover in our document, so thanks again Michael for raising it.
It is a good point to clearly confirm.

In terms of collecting the case studies, Marco's observation is in line with the goal of the best practices document i.e., we collect would be on the existing practices which work (or failures which could have learning).

At the same time, when we make summary and observation, we can still be open to consider if it would be useful to touch on IoT as future possibilities. In doing so, it would make more sense indeed to do this at the end, after we have collected the contents, which I see both Marco and Michael are in agreement. We can revisit this point once we have analysis of the current IPv6 deployment from economic perspective and collected case studies.

I appreciate everyone who has provided your feedback. It is useful to hear different perspectives.

Izumi