[Bp_ipv6] Call for contributions - Preparation (Feedback to questions by: 22nd July)

Marco Hogewoning marcoh at ripe.net
Fri Jul 22 06:46:49 EDT 2016

It is a fair conclusion, but would need to be supported by feedback. Feeling we are jumping to conclusions here.

In my understanding we set out to explore what motivates people to deploy IPv6, more specially the economic model and commercial incentives that drive the current deployments.

Now it might be that the opportunity of IoT or other network evolutions are a factor here, but IMHO that is to be found out in this process.

MarcoH
--
Sent from mobile, sorry for the typos