[Bp_ipv6] Call for contributions - Preparation (Feedback to questions by: 22nd July)

Michael Oghia mike.oghia at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 02:06:55 EDT 2016

Hi Izumi,

It's really my pleasure! I see the BPFs as a wonderful representation of
multistakeholder collaboration between community members, so it is an
initiative I am happy to dedicate time to.

About 5G and IoT - I was thinking more about the business aspect (and
benefits) of 5G as it connects to IoT. If IoT is to scale, it will need 5G;
thus, both are reliant on IPv6 as well. I meant more like highlighting
those connections, and of course devices should be IPv6 enabled out of the
box (if they aren't already).

And Izumi, absolutely. That's one of the ways I contributed last year as
well. I'll be working closely with you and Wim on this matter.

Looking very forward to the coming months,
-Michael