[Bp_ipv6] Call for contributions - Preparation (Feedback to questions by: 22nd July)

Michael Oghia mike.oghia at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 01:29:43 EDT 2016

Hi all,

First of all, welcome Eduardo and Guillermo!

Second, Izumi: will we have a section solely dedicated to the connection
between IPv6 and IoT? (E.g.,
http://www.circleid.com/posts/20160412_is_ipv6_an_essential_precondition_for_internet_of_things/
).

Lastly, Wim and Izumi: let me know if you need any editing assistance from
me. I unfortunately suffer from the problem of high enthusiasm but low
technical knowledge. So, I am happy to help in any other way I can
(editing, research, outreach, etc.).

Best,
-Michael