[Bp_ipv6] Call for contributions - Preparation (Feedback to questions by: 22nd July)

Eduardo Barasal Morales emorales at nic.br
Wed Jul 20 21:27:21 EDT 2016

*

Hi everyone,

My name is Eduardo Barasal Morales and I work for the Brazilian Network
Information Center (NIC.br), a non-profit organization that tries to
improve the Internet quality in**Brazil, in a project called IPv6.br. In
this project, our mission is to disseminate knowledge about IPv6 with
courses, web site, book and workshops.

I am new at this mailing list and I think I can contribute with the
document “Understanding the commercial and economic incentives beneath a
successful IPv6 deployment” .  I can be the volunteer to contact Uol
(content provider), Globo (content provider), Vivo (large ISP), and
Claro (large ISP). Besides that, I would like to suggest to add other
companies, like Banrisul, a bank that has *I*nternet banking and mobile
banking with IPv6, and Fasternet (small ISP). I will try to find others.

Thanks,

Eduardo Barasal Morales

*